November 26, 2006

Prison Break fall finale - squeeeeee!!

I wonder how many Prison Break-related hospital admissions there have been? Last week's show was, hands-down, the MOST exciting episode to date; and it ended on such a heart-pounding note! If I don't end up on blood pressure medication by the time this show runs its course, it'll be a miracle.



The biggest reason I watch PB: I am a huge MiSa shipper (Michael/Sara relationship fan). The developments in their relationship over the last few weeks have made me SQUEEEEEEEEE.

Tomorrow night is the fall finale, before the show goes on hiatus until the end of January. I am getting together with my good friend Kenny, who is also a huge PB fan, to watch the finale. I am so excited for the show; but also bummed that I won't see any new shows for two months! FOX's original plan was to take the show on hiatus for FOUR months, like they did last season; so I can at least be grateful that they've rethought that outstanding little bit of programming genius. Thank goodness for bit torrent downloads!

No comments: