November 22, 2006

The cutest things in the world

It's interesting the discoveries you make in parenthood. Every day brings new little lessons; when your kids are babies, you discover what will soothe them and keep them comfy and happy. As they get older, the discoveries are a bit more profound.

I realized yesterday that the sweet little moments outweigh the moments of terrible behaviour when you wonder why on earth you had kids. This isn't, of course, the first time I've thought of this; but every so often it really becomes apparent. The quality of the sweet moments outweigh the bad moments at least 100 to 1.

Yesterday morning I was upstairs getting ready for work, when I heard C. asking to get out of her high chair. I called downstairs to ask J. to get her out. He came over to take off the tray, and said to her, "Pick up your juice, C." and she said, "It miwk, J.!"

Awwwwwww!!! :) Sweet little interactions like that get my day off to such a great start.

No comments: